When will my order arrive?
We strive to offer you a speedy shipment time. Please refer to the Shipping Policy Page on the bottom of the website page to see the estimated delivery time for the product you are purchasing.
1. You will receive an order confirmation email after purchase.
2. You will also receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking number once the package is on the way.
Note : Due to COVID-19, USPS has been experiencing delivery delays and delays updating their tracking system. We apologize for the inconvenience. Rest assured we have processed your Radiant products and are monitoring closely as well.
3. Custom Name and Birthstone Jewelry require an additional 3-6 days for your personalized handcrafted pieces to be made. Thank you for your patience.
I received my tracking order number but I don't understand what "Pre-shipment" means?
For our US customers USPS is our shipper. USPS has their own labeling system. Please look below to learn more about what each label means:
Pre-shipment: The Radiant has processed and packaged your order and has sent your package to USPS. USPS has started a file/label to receive your package. This file is the USPS website link that you receive from The Radiant.
- At this point your package is on its way to USPS from one of our local or global oversea warehouses. Local warehouses deliver faster than global/oversea warehouses. The Radiant strives to offer you speedy delivery.
- Sometimes "pre-shipment" may stay for quite some time, due to COVID-19 USPS has experienced delays in updating their tracking system. Rest assured that The Radiant has already processed and packaged your order.
Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending:USPS has received your package and is still processing it into their mailing system. Sometimes this process may be very quick or delayed depending on various local USPS office factors such as how many packages they are processing or staffing due to COVID-19.
Accepted: USPS has received your package and has accepted your package into its mailing system.
- At this point your package is processed in the USPS mailing system and will go through its network to get to your local USPS office.
Arrived/Departed Locations: Your package is in transit within the USPS system.
- At this point your package is on its way to you and you are able to see its exact location.
- At this point you can expect to see "Expected Delivery Date" which is the best estimated time of arrival of your package.
- This can be sooner or later depending on logistic and geographical factors (such as wildfires, storms, hurricanes etc).
Out for Delivery: Hooray, your package has made it to your local USPS office and is being delivered to you presently!
If you have any questions or concerns about the status of your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance!
How do I figure out my size?
Each product has a sizing chart in its description, please follow the sizing guidelines. Available in inches and centimeters.
Are the products exactly the same color as on the photo?
We strive to show accurate color hues of all products however due to shading and file resolution the color you receive may be slightly different. But still super cute otherwise!
How do I request a return?
Please review Refund Policy under Resources at the bottom of the website.
Please contact us if you have any other questions at email@example.com. Thank you!